Saturday, April 2, 2011

Going With The Favorite

Day 364

My next to the last day and I put a lot of thought into doing something different.  But alas, my thoughts did not translate into action. Instead I decided to go with one of my favorites, buying a stranger a cup of coffee because it is usually the most fun. And today was no different.  The cashier smiled with surprise and commented what a nice idea it was when I gave him money and asked him to use it for coffee for the next customer.

Kind and fun.  Mission accomplished.

***********
Continuing with the top 10 reasons I am glad I did this blog, in no particular order, Number 1:

Even though my reasons for the project were about creating change in my and my families attitudes and behaviors, I really got a kick every time I heard about someone doing something kind because of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment