Friday, April 1, 2011

Pancakes This Weekend. Don't Miss It!

Day 363

Driving to meet a friend for coffee today I passed a sign advertising a fundraising pancake breakfast for a local church.  Except it had blown over and was side ways.  Still readable but probably not the effect whoever put it up was going for.  I stopped the car and propped it back up and continued on my way.  Extra kindness points for me because it was raining/sleeting at the time.

I'll be completely honest here, I'm pretty sure I would not have done it if I weren't on the lookout for something to blog about.  But I suppose that's the whole point of this project isn't it!

***************

Continuing with the top 10 reasons I am glad I did this blog, in no particular order, Number 2:

I'm a much more conscientious local shopper and recycler.

No comments:

Post a Comment