Saturday, May 1, 2010

Double Duty

Wedding day. All kinds of acts of kindess going on. My husband got up early to go find shoe polish for the ring bearer's dress shoe. He,the ringbearer, severely scuffed the shoe after only about 2 hours of wearing them last night. This mother of the ringbearer, who spent many many many hours finding just the right ringbearer shoes, was barely this side of hysteria since those shoes had yet to walk down the aisle bearing a ring.

By the time I woke up this morning, the polish had been purchased and the shoe repaired. My husband reported, that he had done an act of kindess for me today so it could be duly noted in the blog. This this gesture absolutey qualified and I was quite grateful. However, this was not the act he was referring to. Apparently the person who helped him locate the polish was so helpful, my husband made sure to find the store manager to let him know. Absolutely double duty on the kindness today.

No comments:

Post a Comment