Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Roots of Kindness

My husband did something kind today and I am SO taking credit for it here. Last night he spent about two hours in an electronics store trying to get a problem resolved with our cell phone. Apparently the salesman was very helpful, answering each and every one of his questions, including, how do I turn the phone on. And I'm not mocking him about this because it took me over half hour to figure out how to turn on the very same phone. When he got home he said that he was so appreciative that that he was going to write a letter to the store manager.

Now, before this blog project started, I'm fairly certain that this would not of occured to him. Or maybe it would have been a fleeting thought. But this morning, he sat down and wrote the letter and it was mailed by this afternoon. It does appear that the the concept of linking a kind thought to a kind deed is catching on and starting to grow some roots in this household.

No comments:

Post a Comment