Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Act of (Yawn) Kindness

Day 119

I was shopping for some home goods at Home Goods today, and when I finished, I made sure to return my shopping cart to a row stacked in the front of the store. There was no cart corral so my choice was just leave it sitting in the parking lot or return it to the store. In the name of kindness to the drivers and whom ever would have to collect the carts I chose the latter.

I can think of absolutely no way to make that act sound interesting. But in three days I will officially be one third of the way though the year. Which means I have two thirds of year to go. So in the interest of going the distance, I will say that kindness doesn't have to always be clever to count.

1 comment:

  1. good quote "kindness doesn't have to always be clever to count"

    ReplyDelete