Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's Catching

I sent along today, with my husband, some encouraging thoughts to our niece who is getting married in two weeks. We wanted her to know we were thinking about her. That was NOT my act of kindness for the day. But I am taking credit for the fact that my husband, who was looking over my shoulder as I typed, picked up the phone to call a friend immediately after I hit “send.” He had some encouraging thoughts of his own that he realized that he wanted to share. My intention in this project was not to highlight kindness of others as my own doing. But I'm not above it either. And if the spirit is catching on, who am I to argue?

1 comment:

  1. I can see how this project can get difficult.
    And I can see how the contagion effect just might be something to "take credit for"...

    Looking forward to tomorrow's act of kindness.

    SS

    ReplyDelete