Sunday, August 8, 2010

My, What Lovely Flowers You Have

Day 131

I wrote a note today to the owner of the flower garden that I pass sometimes when I walk during my lunch time at work. I always love when someone compliments my gardens, so I hope that the keeper of this garden feels the same. I wrote how much I enjoy seeing what's blooming during the different times of the season, and that it is something I look forward to. I left it on the step by the front door.

I have been challenged by a follower of this project to go a whole week without spending any money on my acts of kindness. This is day three. It would be day five if I didn't count the lollipops I bought (Kindness at the Ready, August 5th), but I'm going to go for zero spending.

Ideas are always welcome...

1 comment:

  1. That was a great idea I am sure the person felt very happy to get that note.
    clyn

    ReplyDelete