Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Quick But Worthy

Day 197

We had a meeting at my son's school today and while we were there one of the teachers asked where I got the cover for my organizer. He had similar one and was in need of something to prevent it from getting scratched up. I said I actually couldn't remember, that I had bought it online about a year ago from a site I couldn't recall. As soon as I got I home I looked up the link and emailed it to him.

That's it, a simple, fairly uninteresting act of kindness for today. But I was reminded once again as I have been throughout this project, that the quicker a kind thought is translated into a kind act, the likely-hood of procrastination rearing it's ugly head and snatching the act from completion is greatly diminished. Score one for starving the monster today.

No comments:

Post a Comment