Monday, October 25, 2010

Teacher Appreciation

Day 209

School conference today for my son. As the kids get older, they are taught by a “team” which consists of several teachers. This means conferences go from one on one to the parent sitting there with four (or more) teachers. This can be a little.....intimidating. The language arts teacher (back in the day we called it English) at the meeting was very kind and listened very intently to what I had to say. I was extremely grateful for her presence.

When I returned to work after the meeting I wrote her a quick email thanking her and expressing my appreciation that she is my son's teacher. Although I wrote similar blog entry last April, one thing I know is true, you can never thank teachers enough.

********
Only to more days until the 27th, and you know what that means! Give Flowers to A Stranger Day! For a history of this holiday please read this previous entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment