Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Coffee's On

Day 231

Before I left work this evening I set up the coffee pot so a push of the button is all it takes in the morning. One of my co-workers does this fairly often, which goes to show, as I have said several times in this blog, I'm no kinder than any one else. I just write about about it. However, I'm actually off of work tomorrow, so I'm hoping this does count in the above and beyond category.

*************
A kind word warms for three winters.


This was the fortune received when I went out to dinner this evening with two of my oldest friends (by old I mean longest lasting, but as the years go on, the two meanings begin to blur). They challenged me to use this to inspire an act of kindness. I have accepted the challenge and hope to warm some winters tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. The coffee set up warms for three mugs (at least). This was an extremely kind act, counts bigtime!

    ReplyDelete