Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's That Time Again....Flowers For A Stranger

Day 330

Today was the 27th, which was of course, Give Flowers to a Stranger Day. It snuck right up on me this month. My younger son had the unfortunate luck to be with me for the second day in a row during my act of kindness. Mortified as he was when I informed him that it was GFTASD, I do believe he was slightly amused when I ran from the car into the fast food restaurant with my bouquet and the note informing the finder that the flowers were hers (or his) to keep.

Or perhaps he was just relieved that I let him stay in the car. No matter. No amount of pre-adolescent attitude was going to ruin my holiday. It was another successful Give Flowers to a Stranger Day.

***********

New to this blog? Wondering what GFTASD is? It is celebrated on the 27th of every month. Some history of the holiday can be found in these previous entries.


Monthly Feature
Flowers For a Stranger
Flowers Anonymous
Controversial Kindness
It's Sweeping the Nation!

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't able to celebrate yesterday so I'm going to today! :)

    ReplyDelete