Thursday, March 24, 2011

Counting Down

Day 355

Ten days to go.  While there are some times I am asking myself, when is this project going to be over, for the most part, it has been a challenge I feel great that I took on. Especially since the end is in sight.  In recognition of this benchmark I will begin the count down of the top 10 reasons I am glad that I did this blog, in no particular order.


Number 10. Because I  talked to many folks this year whom I may never have even noticed, let alone spoken to.

So what did I do today?  I gave blood, which is a true act of kindness to a stranger I might add, not like some of them that I may have tried to sneak through under this heading over the course of this year.

And for all the people who have asked if I am going to keep up with this blog after the year is over, the answer is a resounding NO.  While I plan on kindness being part of my daily routine, writing about it every night will not be.  And there is the added pressure that I may be disowned by my family if I even attempt to consider it.  BUT, writing about it every couple of days, in collaboration with a friend?  That might be a fun idea....

Coming soon!  The ABCs of Kindness.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have your priorities straight.

    Always remember to be kind to yourself, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete