Thursday, March 3, 2011

Following Commands


Day 334


"Do a kind deed!"

That was the title of an email I received today. It was from the parent of one of my son's friends who is doing raising money by doing a walk for breast cancer research. And since, at that point in the day no blogworthy kind deed had surfaced, I took as one of those "meant to be" things and pressed the donate button straight away.

I am wondering what will happen when my year commitment to this blog is complete. Will I continue to view requests for kind deeds as a commands? Will I fall off the pace without my self imposed blogging requirement? My plan is to continue living kindly of course. But there is something about a public commitment that keeps one honest.

Time will tell, I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment