Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pennies for Kindness

Day 348

It recently came to my attention that my kid's school is having a penny drive for charity.  I found out about it from the "virtual backpack," the  place on the school website for family notices. What? I've been doing this kindness blog for almost a year now and NEITHER of my sons asked me for some pennies to donate? I had to hear about on the internet?

I'm not sure where I went wrong, but you can be sure that tonight each of them have a few pounds of pennies in their backpacks to take to school tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. haha that's funny! Good one Betsy! Oh and thanks for the ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear I thougth that was funny too...clyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad you didn't know of the pennies drive, you could have done a lot about it, I'm sure.
    what was the cause?

    ReplyDelete