Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Not Original, But Kind

Day 168

One of the great challenges of doing this project is trying to think of something interesting to do every day. And when a day comes along when that doesn't happen, I have to remind myself that that point is not to be interesting, it is to be kind. If you have been have been following this blog since it's inception you might know that, when I begin an entry this way, it means that that I have kept my commitment to kindness for the day by putting a jar of peanut butter in the food pantry collection bin at the grocery store. I did it on July 6th, and before that on April 13th and on April 11th too. It's my go to act of kindness in the absence of any original ideas.

So let the record show that, on Septermber 14th at 5:15 it occurred to me that I had done nothing kind and and a peanut butter donation was made to the food pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment