Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Day 297

It was COLD outside today. As in below zero cold. Driving to work I passed people waiting at the bus stop and experienced a twinge of guilt that I was warm in my car. And even though I'm being kind to strangers, I don't have in me to go as far as picking up some at the bus stop and giving them a ride. But that doesn't mean I didn't feel a little bad about it.

On my way home I stopped to pick up a few hand warmers. They are the type that come in a packet and activate when they are opened. I left them at a bus stop in the hope that they would be found by someone who needed them. Not nearly as nice as actually giving someone a ride, but I'm doing what I can.

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome idea! I might use this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that was a great idea!!! carolyn

    ReplyDelete