Friday, January 7, 2011

Tasty And Kind

I brought a box of clementines to work today. I'm putting this in the kindness column on two counts. One, sharing with my co-workers and and two, making it something that will not derail all the New Year's resolutions to eat healthy and get in shape. Very often the kitchen table at work has at least one plate of treats. That was the case today, my contribution was right next to platter of delicious home made cookies. One of the nurses at my office was a pastry chef in a former life, so when she leaves treats they are always amazing, and today was no different.

So any staff looking for a pick me up in the kitchen had two choices today. Delicious and nutritious or delicious and, well, really awesome. We couldn't go wrong either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment